Tuesday, May 8, 2007

^^

On Friday, after our class finish, Ellie, Aey, I went to the state library.

I resever a book a few days ago, I found a book and looked around here and there.

After, we deank a cup of coffee, we went back to my home.

On Saturday morning, I had an appointment.

Ellie, Han-Ah, Chloe and I were going to meet in front of Rundle Mall.

We went to the Italian resaurant, Primo.

We had a big lunch so we were too full.

At eight-thirty, Yu-ri and I watched a movie, Spiderman2.

This movie was one of the most intersesting films that I have seen.

On Sunday, I just stayed at home.

Yu-ri and I found some information about accommodation but it is difficult to find information.

After that we watched DVD, Bad Boys2.

I like action movies, so I like this movie.

2 comments:

artboy said...

Hi, I'm Christopher Sebastian Lee.

Your photo is look so good.

haha

KIN~~~

Chloe said...

hi!I want to go to Primo again!!!
It was really delicious!!
next time, we'll go there again!
bye!