Monday, July 23, 2007

Ugly Betty.


Today I would like to talk about an interesting TV programme , Ugly Betty.


This TV programme is shown every Sunday at 7 : 30 pm on channel 7.


In my opinion, this programme is similar to movie, The Devil Wears Prada.


When I came to here, my listening skill was terrible so I started to watch TV
for listening.


At that time, I thought that Ugly Betty is the funniest programme in Adelaide.


Actually, I couldn't understand stories of this sitcom but I've just liked a main character, Betty.


So I named Betty for my nickname as well as I chose this programme for my favourite sitcom.


In this programme, main character, Betty is clever and very friendly person.


She wants to make her own magazine about fashion someday. So she send a resume to many


companies. But she always is refused because she is very unfashionable and ugly.


Fortunately, she can work at a company of fashion magazine as a private secretary.


Even though she is ugly, not only she is always happy but also works very hard due to com


true her dream. I want take after her passions about dream.








1 comment:

bethhutton said...

Hi Betty,

I'm glad that you have improved your listening skills.

Keep it up.

Beth